The cutting speed is fast, the heat generation is low, and the polishing effect is good.
1) Tungsten steel grinding head is used to smooth the clamping channel (speed 20000-25000/min)
2) The gray-white grinding head is used for the surface leveling of the crown (speed 10000-15000/min)
3) Dark pink grinding head for pre-polishing (speed 8000-12000/min)
1) The sharpness of the tungsten steel grinding head immediately removes the clamping channel (the elastic ceramic contains resin components, do not choose other grinding heads)
2) Low heat generation to avoid damage to the prosthesis caused by overheating
3) The dark pink grinding head can achieve the effect of leveling and polishing at the same time by adjusting the speed and pressure
4) Shorten the operation time beside the chair, and immediately achieve the same high brightness effect after glazing
Note: Control the pressure and rotation speed when grinding the clamping channel to avoid damage to the shape of the restoration. Pre-polishing must be done to lay the foundation for high-brightness polishing.
Item Number:HP 0109 D
Model:CD 2124，CD2024，CD 2324,RD 2124，RD 2324，RD 2414,RD 2125，RD 2325，RD 2415
Item Number:HP 0105 E（Network exclusive)
Model:CD 2124，RD 2124，RD 2324，RD 2125，RD 2325