The cutting speed is fast, the heat generation is low, and the polishing effect is good.
1) Grinding the maxillofacial area with a ceramic grinding head (recommended rotation speed 10000-12000/min)
2) The gray-white grinding head is used for leveling and pre-polishing (recommended rotation speed 8000-10000/min)
3) Light pink grinding head for high brightness polishing (recommended speed 6000-8000/min)
1) The sharpness of the ceramic diamond can quickly grind the clamping channel, adjust the height and shape of the occlusal teeth (add water appropriately)
2) Low heat generation to avoid damage to the prosthesis caused by overheating
3) Shorten the operation time in the mouth next to the chair, and immediately achieve the same high brightness effect after glazing
Note: Control the pressure and rotation speed when grinding the clamping channel to avoid damage to the shape of the restoration. Pre-polishing must be done to lay the foundation for high-brightness polishing.
Item Number:HP 0109 D
Model:CD 2124，CD2024，CD 2324,RD 2124，RD 2324，RD 2414,RD 2125，RD 2325，RD 2415
Item Number:HP 0105 E（Network exclusive)
Model:CD 2124，RD 2124，RD 2324，RD 2125，RD 2325