The grinding speed is fast, the heat dissipation is fast, and the polishing effect is good.
1) White sandstone grinding head is used for occlusion and adjoining surface dressing (speed 20000-25000/min)
2) Pink grinding head is used for leveling and pre-polishing (speed 10000-15000/min)
3) White grinding head for high-brightness polishing (speed 8000-12000/min)
1) The fine pure alumina sandstone reduces the vibration of the occlusion of the porcelain crown and the adjoining surface trimming, and at the same time avoids carbon pollution. (reduces the possibility of the restoration becoming extremely dark over time after conventional grinding head adjustments)
2) Good silicone heat dissipation can avoid porcelain cracking
3) The grinding head containing diamond particles has efficient polishing effect and long-lasting wear resistance
4) The high-brightness polishing effect can avoid the risk of color deviation and brittle porcelain caused by secondary rework
Note: When adjusting the gold-ceramic junction near the edge of the crown, pay attention to the pressure, grinding direction, and rotational speed to avoid chipping, cracking and cracking. Pre-polishing must be done to lay the foundation for high-brightness polishing.
Item Number:HP 0109 D
Model:CD 2124，CD2024，CD 2324,RD 2124，RD 2324，RD 2414,RD 2125，RD 2325，RD 2415
Item Number:HP 0105 E（Network exclusive)
Model:CD 2124，RD 2124，RD 2324，RD 2125，RD 2325