The cutting speed is fast, the heat generation is low, and the polishing effect is good.
1) Ceramic grinding head is used to smooth the clamping channel (speed 15000-20000/min)
2) Off-white grinding head is used for pre-polishing (speed 10000-15000/min)
3) Light pink grinding head for high brightness polishing (speed 8000-12000/min)
1) The sharpness of the ceramic diamond instantly removes the clamping channel
2) Low heat generation to avoid damage to the prosthesis caused by overheating
3) Shorten the operation time beside the chair, and immediately achieve the same high brightness effect after glazing
Note: When grinding the clamping channel, control the pressure and rotation speed to avoid damage to the shape of the restoration. Pre-polishing must be done to lay the foundation for high-brightness polishing.
Item Number:HP 0109 D
Model:CD 2124，CD2024，CD 2324,RD 2124，RD 2324，RD 2414,RD 2125，RD 2325，RD 2415
Item Number:HP 0105 E（Network exclusive)
Model:CD 2124，RD 2124，RD 2324，RD 2125，RD 2325