The cutting speed is fast, the heat generation is low, and the polishing effect is good.
1) The gray-white grinding head is used for maxillofacial adjustment and grinding (recommended rotation speed 10000-12000/min)
2) Dark pink grinding head for pre-polishing (recommended speed 8000-10000/min)
3) White grinding head is used for high brightness polishing (recommended speed 6000-8000/min)
1) Low heat generation to avoid damage to the prosthesis caused by overheating. (add water appropriately)
2) The dark pink grinding head can achieve the effect of leveling and polishing at the same time by adjusting the speed and pressure
3) Shorten the operation time beside the chair, and immediately achieve the same high brightness effect after glazing
Note: Control the pressure and rotation speed during grinding to avoid damage to the shape of the restoration. Pre-polishing must be done to lay the foundation for high-brightness polishing.
Item Number:HP 0109 D
Model:CD 2124，CD2024，CD 2324,RD 2124，RD 2324，RD 2414,RD 2125，RD 2325，RD 2415
Item Number:HP 0105 E（Network exclusive)
Model:CD 2124，RD 2124，RD 2324，RD 2125，RD 2325