1. Product name
2. Model specifications
See product packaging
3. Structural performance
The product is composed of a working head and a rod. The working head is composed of silicon carbide, diamond and rubber bond or silica gel bond.
The product is connected to the dental handpiece through the rod to drive the rotation of the working part, and uses the characteristics of good elasticity and polishing of the materials used to polish and polish the dental tissue or restoration in the mouth.
4. Scope of application
It is suitable for the grinding and polishing of dental tissues or restorations in the mouth.
5. Instructions for use
1) Choose the appropriate polisher (such as shape, size, type) according to the intended use, and perform disinfection and sterilization according to the instructions.
2) Choose the appropriate dental handpiece (such as high-speed dental handpiece, contra-angle low-speed handpiece) according to the type of polisher to ensure that the handpiece is in good working condition.
3) Insert the sterilized polisher completely into the mobile phone bayonet to ensure that it is firmly fixed to the high-speed mobile phone or the contra-angle low-speed mobile phone.
4) Before use, check outside the oral cavity to ensure that the polisher is free of deformation, scratches, rust and damage. The rotating speed should be within the recommended rotating speed range during operation, and the product should be free of beating and abnormal noise. The water cooling system is normal.
5) When the polisher is used, the "contact type" should be adopted, and no excessive pressure should be applied. Choose an operating pressure of 0.3-2N to ensure that the speed of the polisher will not be significantly reduced.
6.1 Sterilization method
This product is provided to customers in a non-sterile form, and customers need to sterilize before use.
Sterilization method: steam sterilization
Sterilization equipment: Type B or S type sterilizer that meets YY0646 standard
a. Put the product in a disposable sterilization bag or a special sterilization box, and pack it
b. Load the packaged products into the sterilizer;
c. Set the parameters of the sterilizer: temperature 134℃, sterilization time 5min, drying time 10min;
d. Start sterilization
e. After a sterilization cycle is completed, take out the product for use after cooling.
6.2 Disposal when reused
This product is a reusable device. The number of times of repeated use depends on the degree of wear of the working part of the product. Thorough cleaning and sterilization are required when repeated use. Repeated sterilization has no effect on the performance of the product.
Repeat the sterilization process steps:
a) Cleaning preparation: directly use a brush (plastic) to pre-clean under running water after use;
b) Cleaning: Soak the pre-cleaned product in the container, add detergent, and use manual scrubbing or ultrasonic cleaning for 3-5 minutes. After cleaning, rinse the surface with distilled water;
c) Disinfection: The product is soaked in 2% glutaraldehyde disinfectant for 30 minutes, and then rinsed with distilled water;
d) Dry: Wipe dry with a new, clean and lint-free fiber cloth;
e) Inspection: Use an optical magnifying glass (5-10 times) to visually check whether there are any residues on all instruments. If there are residues, repeat cleaning, and if there are no residues, they can be sterilized.
f) Sterilization: the same as the sterilization steps in 4.1;
g) Storage: Store in a special sterilization bag or sterilization container.
1) Patients with hemophilia and mental disorders should be used with caution;
2) Heart disease, pregnant women and children should be used with caution;
8. Warnings and precautions
1) The product is expected to be used by a qualified dentist;
2) The product should be sterilized before use;
3) The connection between the product and the dental handpiece should be safe and reliable, and the normal operation should be checked outside the oral cavity;
4) The product should be used at the recommended speed according to the instruction manual, and shall not exceed the maximum speed of the product
This product should be stored in a cool, dry, non-corrosive gas, well-ventilated and clean environment with a humidity not exceeding 80%. The shelf life is 3 years.
After-sales service unit: Shanghai Daobang Abrasives Co., Ltd.
Recorder/manufacturer name: Fuquan Zhuangqian Technology Co., Ltd.
Registered address: No. 3 Standardized Plant, Industrial Park, Machangping Office, Fuquan City
Production Address: No. 3 Standardized Workshop, Industrial Park, Machangping Office, Fuquan City
Production record certificate number: Qianqiannan Machinery Manufacturing No. 20180004
Product filing certificate number: Qian/Guixi Bei No. 20180010
Production date: same production batch (see product packaging)
Use period: 3 years